I’m an Engineer – you’ve decided to let AL go

We’ve counted, checked and rechecked the votes since yesterday and now it’s game over for…

AL

This leaves just EMMA, JAMES and OMAR to fight it out for the £500 prize tomorrow. What would they do with the money, you ask? Omar says “I have two ideas- Make a short interactive film (like a build your own adventure) with an engineering theme or a design competition where the best team will be able to make their ideas into a reality” and James says “I think we need a new generation of British computer programmers and game developers” and Emma says “They say every engineer was inspired by another engineer….”.

The competition is hotting up and the engineers are pulling out all the stops to secure your all important final vote. Only you decide who gets the £500 prize. Not your teacher, not the other engineers.

Ask them more questions to help you decide who should win – ASK

And most importantly vote NOW to make sure your favourite engineer walks off with the prize – VOTE

May the best engineer win.

Posted on March 22, 2012 by ModShane in News. Leave a comment